Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 - Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers
GBI Research’s report, “Glucose Monitoring Device Market to 2019 - Technology Adoption and Increasing Health Awareness Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers” looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the three glucose monitoring devices market segments: blood glucose meters, blood glucose testing strips, and lancets. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. It also reviews the competitive landscape and gives detailed analysis of each segment’s pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil
- Information on market size for the three glucose monitoring devices market segments: blood glucose meters, blood glucose testing strips, and lancets
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2019 and company share data for 2012
- Information on the leading technologies of key players: F. Hoffmann-La Roche, LifeScan, Bayer Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories and Arkay
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the dynamics and developments driving the global glucose monitoring devices market
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the glucose monitoring devices market landscape
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful analysis of the global glucose monitoring devices market and the factors shaping it.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Bayer Healthcare AG
The Europe Digital Camera Head for Endoscopes Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Digital Camera Head for Endoscopes industry.
The re ...Read More
The Global Dental Laboratory Handpieces Consumption 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Dental Laboratory Handpieces market.
First, the report ...Read More
Cardiovascular disease (CVD) covers a range of difference diseases and conditions affecting the heart and/or blood vessels. The most crucial risk factors for CVD are hypertension and dys ...Read More
Pain, and in particular chronic pain, is a significant global health issue. While pain is not considered a disease in its own right, there is a growing body of evidence that substantiates chronic pain ...Read More
Dermatology is a highly diverse therapy area that deals with diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Over 3,000 distinct dermatological conditions are thought to exist, ranging from rare a ...Read More
The hematological disorders therapy area encompasses non-malignant disorders of the blood such as anemia, sickle cell disease, neutropenia and hemophilia. These diseases can be grouped into the three ...Read More
Globally, liver cancer is the sixth most common cancer, but its poor prognosis makes it the second leading cause of cancer-related death (Globocan, 2012). Currently, the range of therapi ...Read More
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a chronic, progressive and currently incurable auto-immune disease that affects the joints, and is characterized by synovial inflammation and hyperplasia. It occurs when a ...Read More
Immunology is a large therapy area characterized by disorders of the immune system – specifically an aberrant immune response against healthy tissues present in the body, leading to chronic or a ...Read More
Immunology is a therapy area characterized by disorders of the immune system, specifically an aberrant autoimmune response against healthy tissues in the body, leading to chronic or acute inflammation ...Read More
Published By : GBI Research
For support please contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID