Mears Group, Inc. (Mears Group) is an engineering and construction company. It provides construction services, engineering and technical services. The company operates business under three divisions, namely, engineering/technical division, construction division and horizontal directional drilling division. Its Engineering/Technical Division offers construction services and electric and power industry integrity services and pipeline integrity management services including pipeline integrity engineering testing. The Construction Division offers services such as pipeline maintenance support, pipeline repair, and pipeline coating and reconditioning services among others. Its Horizontal Directional Drilling Division operates as a HDD contractor and holds around 26 HDD rigs. The company has operations in India, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, and the UAE. Mears Group is headquartered in Rosebush, the US.
Mears Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 31, 2013: Kevin Garrity elected as President of NACE International for 2012 May 20, 2013: Bay Bridge Bolt Failure Analysis
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mears Group, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Mears Group, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Mears Group, Inc. - Key Information
Mears Group, Inc. - Overview
Mears Group, Inc. - Key Employees
Mears Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Mears Group, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Mears Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Mears Group, Inc. - History
Mears Group, Inc. - Company Statement
Mears Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mears Group, Inc. - Business Description
Mears Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Mears Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mears Group, Inc. - Strengths
Mears Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
Mears Group, Inc. - Opportunities
Mears Group, Inc. - Threats
Mears Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables List of Tables
Mears Group, Inc., Key Information
Mears Group, Inc., Major Products and Services
Mears Group, Inc., History
Mears Group, Inc., Key Employees
Mears Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Mears Group, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Mears Group, Inc., Other Locations
Mears Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
The United States PV Module Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the PV Module industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the indus ...Read More
In this report, the global Power Lithium Battery market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022.
2013 Global Biopower Market - Supply Chain Bottlenecks Leave the Market DowncastSummaryThe global biopower market recorded a total installed capacity of 84,256 MW by the year end 2013. The key countri ...Read More
2014 Global Thermal Power Market Half-Yearly UpdateSummaryThermal power represents the majority of global electricity generation and will continue to dominate in the future. The global thermal power m ...Read More
2014 Global Thermal Power Market UpdateSummaryStable growth in coal and gas-fired capacity expected: Coal and gas installed capacity are expected to increase during the forecast period to 2025 while o ...Read More
was a professional and depth research report on Global Alkaline Fuel Cell (AFC) industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Alkaline Fuel Cell (AFC) industry, the mai ...Read More
was a professional and depth research report on Global Lithium Carbonate industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Lithium Carbonate industry, the main region inclu ...Read More
was a professional and depth research report on Global Lithium Hexafluorophosphate industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Lithium Hexafluorophosphate industry, t ...Read More
was a professional and depth research report on Global Molten Carbonate fuel Cell industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Molten Carbonate fuel Cell industry, the ...Read More
was a professional and depth research report on Global Phosphate Fuel Cell industry that you would know the world's major regional market conditions of Phosphate Fuel Cell industry, the main region i ...Read More
Published By : GlobalData
For support please contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID