Navalakha Translines (Navalakha) is an Indian based fleet owner and transport contractor serving all over India. The company engages in the transportation of liquid chemicals and gas. The company is a registered transporter for many government, semi government and leading organizations in the country. It comprises of a group of companies, namely, Nav Gases & Chemicals, Navalakha Constructions Private Limited, Navalakha Wind Company, Nandlal Seeds Farm. It is focused on the generation of electricity from third party wind farms. Navalakha Translines has a wide network across the country to meet the needs of its customers. The company is headquartered in Pune, India.
Navalakhas Translines Key Recent Developments
Jul 03, 2013: CNPV & Navalakha Group Initiates Strategic Agreement with 7MWp Inauguration
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Navalakhas Translines provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Navalakhas Translines and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Navalakhas Translines - Key Information
Navalakhas Translines - Overview
Navalakhas Translines - Key Employees
Navalakhas Translines - Key Employee Biographies
Navalakhas Translines - Key Operational Heads
Navalakhas Translines - Major Products and Services
Navalakhas Translines - History
Navalakhas Translines - Company Statement
Navalakhas Translines - Locations And Subsidiaries
The United States PV Module Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the PV Module industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the indus ...Read More
In this report, the global Power Lithium Battery market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022.
2013 Global Biopower Market - Supply Chain Bottlenecks Leave the Market DowncastSummaryThe global biopower market recorded a total installed capacity of 84,256 MW by the year end 2013. The key countri ...Read More
2014 Global Thermal Power Market Half-Yearly UpdateSummaryThermal power represents the majority of global electricity generation and will continue to dominate in the future. The global thermal power m ...Read More
2014 Global Thermal Power Market UpdateSummaryStable growth in coal and gas-fired capacity expected: Coal and gas installed capacity are expected to increase during the forecast period to 2025 while o ...Read More
2014 Refinery Outlook: High Refining Utilization in U.S.
Report provides an overview of refining throughput activities forecast on a quarterly basis for 2014 by region compared to 2013 highl ...Read More
2014 Wind Turbine Order Intake - Siemens Leads the Market Due to Growth in Offshore ActivitySummaryAnnual wind capacity additions are expected to reach a record high of 48 Gigawatts (GW) in 2014, havi ...Read More
The 2016 Market Research Report on United States Oil Shale Industry is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Oil Shale industry.The report provides a basic overview of the indu ...Read More
This report studies the Direct Drive Wind Power Converter market status and outlook of global and United States, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries; this report analyzes ...Read More
This report studies the Energy Storage Systems (ESS) market status and outlook of global and United States, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the ...Read More
Published By : GlobalData
For support please contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID