Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (Diamond Offshore) is a global offshore oil and gas drilling contractor. The company provides contract drilling services with a fleet of 45 offshore drilling rigs, including five rigs under construction. Its fleet consists of 33 semisubmersibles, two of which are under construction; seven jack-ups and five dynamically positioned drillships, three of which are under construction. Diamond Offshore’s offshore diverse fleet offers services worldwide in both the floater market such as deepwater, ultra-deepwater, and mid-water and the non-floater, or jack-up, market. Its customers include major and independent oil and gas companies and government-owned oil companies. Diamond Offshore is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2014: Diamond Offshore Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results Jul 24, 2014: Diamond Offshore Declares Special Cash Dividend of $0.75 per Share Jul 24, 2014: Diamond Offshore Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results Jul 08, 2014: Ronald Woll Appointed SVP and Chief Commercial Officer of Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. Jul 08, 2014: Ronald Woll Appointed SVP and Chief Commercial Officer of Diamond Offshore Drilling
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Key Information
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Overview
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Key Employees
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - History
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Company Statement
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Business Description
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Strengths
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Weaknesses
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Opportunities
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Threats
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables List of Tables
The United States PV Module Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the PV Module industry.
The report provides a basic overview of the indus ...Read More
In this report, the global Power Lithium Battery market is valued at USD XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD XX million by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022.
2013 Global Biopower Market - Supply Chain Bottlenecks Leave the Market DowncastSummaryThe global biopower market recorded a total installed capacity of 84,256 MW by the year end 2013. The key countri ...Read More
2014 Global Thermal Power Market Half-Yearly UpdateSummaryThermal power represents the majority of global electricity generation and will continue to dominate in the future. The global thermal power m ...Read More
2014 Global Thermal Power Market UpdateSummaryStable growth in coal and gas-fired capacity expected: Coal and gas installed capacity are expected to increase during the forecast period to 2025 while o ...Read More
2014 Refinery Outlook: High Refining Utilization in U.S.
Report provides an overview of refining throughput activities forecast on a quarterly basis for 2014 by region compared to 2013 highl ...Read More
2014 Wind Turbine Order Intake - Siemens Leads the Market Due to Growth in Offshore ActivitySummaryAnnual wind capacity additions are expected to reach a record high of 48 Gigawatts (GW) in 2014, havi ...Read More
The 2016 Market Research Report on United States Oil Shale Industry is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Oil Shale industry.The report provides a basic overview of the indu ...Read More
This report studies the Direct Drive Wind Power Converter market status and outlook of global and United States, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries; this report analyzes ...Read More
This report studies the Energy Storage Systems (ESS) market status and outlook of global and United States, from angles of players, regions, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the ...Read More
Published By : GlobalData
For support please contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID