Seafarms Group Limited (SFG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Seafarms Group Limited (SGL), formerly Commodities Group Limited, is an agri-food company that operates, builds and invests in sustainable aquaculture production.. The principal activities of the company include aquaculture project development, aquaculture operations, carbon project management, the provision of environmental services, and trading environmental credits. The group designs, develops and manages greenhouse abatement projects, establishes carbon forests to secure an ongoing supply of carbon credits, forms long term carbon credit supply agreements and carbon trading solutions. Its services include carbon management, environmental offset, environmental and land management, and environmental and carbon credits. The group has operations in Australia, New Zealand and Vietnam. SGL is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Seafarms Group Limited - Key Facts 5
Seafarms Group Limited - Key Employees 6
Seafarms Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Seafarms Group Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Seafarms Group Limited - History 9
Seafarms Group Limited - Company Statement 11
Seafarms Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 14
Seafarms Group Limited - Business Description 14
Seafarms Group Limited - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Seafarms Group Limited - Strengths 15
Seafarms Group Limited - Weaknesses 16
Seafarms Group Limited - Opportunities 17
Seafarms Group Limited - Threats 18
Seafarms Group Limited - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Seafarms Group Limited, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
Seafarms Group Limited, Key Facts 5
Seafarms Group Limited, Key Employees 6
Seafarms Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Seafarms Group Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Seafarms Group Limited, History 9
Seafarms Group Limited, Other Locations 12
Seafarms Group Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Seafarms Group Limited, Key Competitors 19
Seafarms Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
Seafarms Group Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Seafarms Group Limited (Cont...1), Annual Ratios 22
Seafarms Group Limited, Interim Ratios 24
Seafarms Group Limited, Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
Seafarms Group Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
Seafarms Group Limited, Ratio Charts 25
Insurance and Assistance linked to Payment Cards and Bank Accounts in South Africa investigates the market for insurance and assistance policies linked to banking products in this country. Drawing on ...Read More
Insurance and Assistance linked to Payment Cards and Bank Accounts in Canada investigates the market for insurance and assistance policies linked to banking products in this country. Drawing on the re ...Read More
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "1st Century Bancshares, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sou ...Read More
1st Enterprise Bank, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a d ...Read More
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "1st Source Corporation"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, ...Read More
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "1st United Bancorp, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources ...Read More
SummaryThe global wealth management industry is changing rapidly due to regulation and compliance, product and communication innovation, rebalancing wealth markets, and developing customer attitudes. ...Read More
< 2015 Deep Research Report on Global Cash Register Industry> is a professional and deep research report in this field.
For overview analysis, the report introduces Cash Register basic informa ...Read More
is a professional and deep research report in this field. For overview analysis, the report introduces Power Banks basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain ...Read More
SummarySeveral trends will drive developments in retail banking in 2015, covering external factors such as regulation and internal factors such as mobile innovation. Banks will have to react by stream ...Read More
Published By : GlobalData
For support please contact: US Toll Free
+1 888-789-6604 Asia Pacific
To receive alerts about an update, future offers and discounts on this report, signup here. Email ID